FALL SEMESTER 2019
UNDERGRADUATE COURSE EVALUATION
Course evaluation for the fall semester of 2019 will be conducted as follows. Undergraduate students are kindly requested to fill in the questionnaire with sincerity.
1. The course evaluation system will be available from December 3, 2019(Tue) 10:00
to January 6, 2020(Mon) 17:00
(Course evaluation will be shortly closed between December 30st 10:00 and 17:00
to improve the quality)
2. Course evaluation:
Students can access their course evaluations in the KUPID (http://portal.korea.ac.kr) -> [Registration&Graduation] -> [Grade Inquiries] -> [Course Evaluation]
3. The questionnaire consists of multiple-choice questions and open-ended questions. Answers and responses from students are dealt with in strict confidentiality and anonymity.
4. Professors will be allowed to review the evaluation results and answers as early as from January 14, 2020(Tue) 10:00. Students participated in the evaluation are
assured that students' sincere answers and responses will be restrictedly used as
raw data for academic improvements to the courses offered.
5. Domestic exchange students are kindly requested to create a Single ID at http://portal.korea.ac.kr to access the course evaluation and/or grade review menu.
6. Students are required to read the following notice before filling out the questionnaire.
Notice : Course evaluations are used to improve the quality of teaching
and learning at Korea University. We strongly encourage you
to actively participate and to provide constructive feedback
in a respectful way. Your opinion matters!
Vice President for Academic Affairs