(FOR STUDENTS) 19-1 for Grades Posting
1. Grade Input and Revision
Due Dates for Grade
Jun. 17 09:00 ~ Jul. 1 08:30
Grade Open to Students and Revision
Jul. 1 10:00 ~ Jul. 8 17:00
Jul. 9 11:00
Repeated Course Selective Deletion
Jul. 11 11:00
1) Students who complete online course evaluation for all courses in which they enrolled for the semester have access to their preliminary grades. (Course evaluation will be shortly closed on Jul 1 10:00-17:00 to improve the quality)
2) Grade Review URL : http://sugang.korea.ac.kr/grade/
3) Log into Grade Review System
※ KU students - ID : Student Number, Password : KUPID password
※ Domestic exchange student
- ID : Temporary KU student number
- Password : 7 final digits of your Resident Registration Number
4) Grade "I" will be switched to "F" the day after Grade Confirmation. If you have inquiries regarding your grade(s), you should contact a professor or instructor during the ‘Grade Revision Period’.
5) If you repeated a course, please check the course again on the Course registration menu at [KUPID>Go to Class>]. If you find any mistakes in the course registration, you are kindly asked to report it to your affiliated college/school by Jun 14.
6) If you repeated a course, the former grade will be erased through a screening procedure after the Grade Confirmation. You can check your new grade for this session after Jul 11 12:00.
Academic Administration Division