1. Grade Input and Revision
Due Dates for Grade
Dec. 16 09:00 ~ Dec. 30 08:30
Grade Open to Students and Revision
Dec. 30 10:00 ~ Jan. 6 17:00
Jan. 7 11:00
Repeated Course Selective Deletion
Jan. 9 11:00
1) Students who complete online course evaluation for all courses in which they enrolled for the semester have access to their preliminary grades. (Course evaluation will be shortly closed on Dec 30 10:00-17:00 to improve the quality)
※ Commencing with fall semester 2019, students enrolled in departments where safety training is required are restricted from viewing their grades during the grade revision period if they fail to complete the safety training by the day prior to the grade access date. However, if students complete the safety training during the grade revision period, they may access their preliminary grades from 11 o’clock on the day after they complete the safety training.
2) Grade Review URL : http://sugang.korea.ac.kr/grade/
3) Log into Grade Review System
※ KU students - ID : Student Number, Password : KUPID password
※ Domestic exchange student
- ID : Temporary KU student number
- Password : 7 final digits of your Resident Registration Number
4) Grade "I" will be switched to "F" the day after Grade Confirmation. If you have inquiries regarding your grade(s), you should contact a professor or instructor during the ‘Grade Revision Period’.
5) If you repeated a course, please check the course again on the Course registration menu at [KUPID>Go to Class>]. If you find any mistakes in the course registration, you are kindly asked to report it to your affiliated college/school by Dec 13.
6) If you repeated a course, the former grade will be erased through a screening procedure after the Grade Confirmation. You can check your new grade for this session after Jan 9 12:00.
7) Pursuant to Articles 5, 6 and 7 of the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act, student requests done directly (or through a third party) face to face (or online) to faculty members and instructors to alter grades (either upward or downward) without an error in grading, constitute improper solicitation. Faculty members and instructors receiving the same improper solicitation for a second time are obligated to report to the college/school. You are kindly but firmly advised not to make requests to change grade(s). You may, however, request a faculty member or instructor to reconfirm your grade(s).
Office of Academic Affairs