SPRING SEMESTER 2019
UNDERGRADUATE COURSE EVALUATION
Course evaluation for the spring semester of 2019 will be conducted as follows. Undergraduate students are kindly requested to fill in the questionnaire with sincerity.
1. The course evaluation system will be available from 10:00 June 4 (Tue), 2019 to
17:00 July 8 (Mon), 2019.
(Course evaluation will be shortly closed on July 1st 10:00 - 17:00 to improve the
2. Course evaluation:
Students can access their course evaluations in the KUPID (http://portal.korea.ac.kr) -> [Registration&Graduation] -> [Grade Inquiries] -> [Course Evaluation]
3. The questionnaire consists of multiple-choice questions and open-ended questions. Answers and responses from students are dealt with in strict confidentiality and anonymity.
4. Professors will be allowed to review the evaluation results and answers as early as from July 16, 2019. Students participated in the evaluation are assured that
students' sincere answers and responses will be restrictedly used as raw data for academic improvements to the courses offered.
5. Domestic exchange students are kindly requested to create a Single ID at http://portal.korea.ac.kr to access the course evaluation and/or grade review menu.
6. Students are required to read the following notice before filling out the questionnaire.
Notice : Course evaluations are used to improve the quality of teaching
and learning at Korea University. We strongly encourage you
to actively participate and to provide constructive feedback
in a respectful way. Your opinion matters!
Academic Administration Division